Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/03/07

Bladder/Kidney/PG

I recently had a kidney infection which was treated. I also had an infection in my jaw which I was on antibiotics for. I am currently on the pill. My period is only due in two weeks time, but the last two days, I have had lower absomen pain and also low back pain. I have also had a discharge with blood in it. It feels as though a period is coming on, but I am not due for one. I also did a pregnancy test today and it was negative. Any idea what it could be? Thanks Kelly

The antibiotics may have interfered with the Pill and caused some breakthrough bleeding.