Posted by: roxanne | 2010/04/27

bladder problems

feels like there is bacteria in the bladder ...uncomfortable feelin comes and goes gets worse after menstration....somtimes feels like baldder infection but not as severe....used antibiotics but only ease it down for a while

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

If your problem persists you will need to see a specialist (urologist) for the problem. It might be that he needs to check the sensitivity of the bacteria and then give you the appropriate antibiotic to kill the bug totally. It might also be wise for him to check that you are fine from an anatomical point of view. Your gynaecologist might also be able to assist you with this.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ME | 2010/04/28

It is always better to go back to your doctor for a thorough check up. It could be somethinf serious.

Reply to ME
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/28

please ask cyberdoc.

Reply to boomsie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.