Question
Posted by: ally | 2007/03/02

bladder problems

i've been unable to control my bladder, have to rush to the loo, and then the release is not that big, my pregnancy test showed a negative result this morning, is it too early for the test? i don't have any pain. what can it be?

dear ally,

The condition you describe is referred to as urgency ( with or without incontinence ) and is not specific to pregnancy at all. In the absence of a pos. preg. test , other causes should be investigated by your family practitioner. A repeat preg test may be done after three days if so desired.