Question
Posted by: uncomfortable | 2007/06/05

bladder problem

I have recently started to experience a very funny sensation in my bladder.i feel like i want to urinate but i actually dont want to go.
there is this tingly butterfly feeling in my vagina wall.
i have had a urine test.It was a bladder infection, the doc put me on antibiotics and three weeks later its back.
I cant even sleep when this happens.its extremely uncomfortable.

Dear Uncomfortable
You need to go for a re-test of the urine. Your doctor can prescribe urispas for the irritating feeling and may need to repeat your antibiotics. Home remedies are to drink cranberry juice, and to use citrosoda 10 ml in water 3 times a day to make the bladder germ-unfriendly!