Question
Posted by: Feetjie | 2007/05/04

Bladder infection after sex

I always get a bladder/yeast infection if my husband and I have sex two days in a row or more. I am very hygenic and don't use soap, don't eat yeast etc. I cannot drink every time after an infection antibiotics. It is becoming a stresful situation in our marriage, as I am becoming afraid of sex. My gynie only gives me pills. Must I go an see an urologist?

You can try to prevent this by ensuring that your bladder is empty when you have sex and also to empty it immediately after sex. It may not be bladder infections but just irritation.

1
Posted by: k | 2007/05/05

As for the bladder infection, from personal experience and a hard lesson to learn......you HAVE to empty your bladder immediately before sex and IMMEDIATELY after....I know its not very romantic to rush off to the toilet.....give it a try. As for the yeast infection, I don't think you being clean is in question. I think that it may be from the dampness afterwards...especially if he ejaculates inside and you have that hanging around for a few days. The candida loves the warm, damp spots.

Reply to k