Question
Posted by: Nana | 2008/01/08

Bladder infection

Hi there, I suffer from a bladder infection (5 times in a year) - my urine stinks, it burns like hell when I urinate, what is the best way to avoid this and does it always need an anti-biotic for elimination. I was once told that it might be caused by touching/scratching during sexual intercourse and that I should shower immediately after. I do that all the time and I still get the infection. Please advice.

If you are having recurrent proven bladder infections, you should see a urologist to investigate for an underlying cause.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/01/08

Drink Citra-soda after sex. A doc told me once.

Reply to LL