Question
Posted by: Katie | 2007/04/12

Bladder infection

Hello. I think I have a bladder infection, I need to urinate often, it burns really badly when I do and I have a little blood in my urine. It also has a funny smell, almost acidic if that makes sense. Do I need pills to clear it up or will drinking loads of cranberry juice help? I've heard that cranberry juice can clear up bladder problems, is this true?

Dear Katie
Yes Cranberry juice is good for people who tend to get urinary infection easily - however, I think you probably need antibiotics.

17
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/13

Can balsem kopive cause diarrhea?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/13

Can balsem kopive cause diarrhea?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/15

I took blasem kopiva and have been experiencing heavy cramping and brownish coming out of mr, is this normal because the cramping feels like periods.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/23

Hi I'm hiv + nd breastfeeding nd had that lennon balsamkopiva. Can help in my operation but I'm not if I can use. It because of my status

Posted by: md | 2015/06/18

Hi is it possible to get mensuration after a long period of using injection of prevention by using balsem kopiva n condence milk

Reply to md
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/22

I need to know does it work (balsem kopiva)...cose I've been using haarlemensis & the bleeding it doesn't stop.so I need clearance about balsem kopiva, does it works.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/19

Hi all For the past six months I've been using a depo injection for prevension, Since. Then I'm bleeding non stop,my mother advice me about the balsem kapiva,she said it will heal me and stop the bleeding.is it safe to use this medication?

Posted by: Annie | 2015/02/07

I took Balsem kopiva (Lennons). The next day I had a bad itchy rash, came out in hives and bumps, had to stop taking it. Two days later the rash completely dissapeared. Was it an allergy, or a reaction to the bacteria? Would like to know? Thank you

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/26

I have had so many bladder infections this year. So many antibiotics . only today was it suggested that I try Balsam kopiva. Three doses and there has been a great improvement. I will definitely be keeping some on hand .

Posted by: brenda | 2014/06/13

hi I've got bladder infection I've tried many things but no help I went to the doctor but no difference. please help the pain is very bad

Reply to brenda
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/15

I did try balsemkopiva but stil have left side abdominal pains it hurts a lot could it be kidney stones

Posted by: Katie | 2007/04/12

Thanks so much for all your input! I drank so much cranberry juice, but decided not to mess about and went to the doc and got some pills. I will definitly make a note of the balsam kopiva though for future reference!

Thanks again!

Reply to Katie
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/12

..whatever you do - don't! take any citro soda, it makes it worse..

The balsam kopiva does work, but rather do as Bleeding says and see the doc first. After that you can always keep some Lennon handy for when you feel a slight discomfort.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: bleediing | 2007/04/12

i dont want to alarm you but see a doctor asap, do not ignore blood in your urine, I did and i am now paying dearly for ignoring it. Cranberry juice does not take away bladder infections, especially the stuff you buy at woolies which is just flavoured apple juice anyway. Please see a doctor.

Reply to bleediing
Posted by: debbie | 2007/04/12

Go to the doc. The stuff you get at the pharmacy doesn't help and the infection can spread to your kidneys.

Reply to debbie
Posted by: cv | 2007/04/12

Mix Balsem Kopiva with a tin of condence milk,it give a better tast and also help for ulcers.

Reply to cv
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/12

I'm not a doc, but I am a woman, so what I usually take for bladder infection is Lennon's Balsam Kopiva. (Small bottle in a little box - yellow and red)

You'll get it from any pharmacy, mix a teaspoon with a little bit of milk. Be warned that it tastes horrible, but it truly is the best and works everytime.

Otherwise if the infection comes back too often you'll have to see a doc.

Good luck..

Reply to Blondie..