Question
Posted by: {} | 2007/03/29

Bladder infection

i have a bladder infection
it is getting better
i was wondering
can my DH and i have sex when i have a bladder infection
or will this make it worse?
i am not taking antibiotics only drink citro soda to get rid of it.

it was really bad on Monday and Tuesday with alot of pain and urinating blood.

I agree with the other respondents.

2
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/29

If you have blood in your urine it means the infection is severe - you must go to the doc for antibiotics. If you just leave it it will spread into your kidneys, which could lead to hospitilisation. Sex is a no no until you are cleared, during sex the bladder can take a bit of a bruising, which will aggravate your problem.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/29

i dont think sex is advisable. It will probably hurt alot. You should be taking something stronger if you have blood in your urine.

Reply to Dee