Question
Posted by: Ali | 2005/12/07

Bladder infection

We are TTC. I visited my gynae yesterday for a checkup (papsmear). If I am not pregnant, my period shoud start tomorrow. She did an internal sonar to see if I am not maybe pregnant, but couldn't see anything. Now I have a terrible bladder infection. Could it be because of this examination? What medication can I take that is safe to use, incase I am pregnant? I usually use Utin. Do you know if it is safe to use during pregnancy?

The scan would not give rise to a bladder infection. Try drinkling lots of water and take Citrosoda. If this does not help, you should see your doctor. Do not take Utin if there is a possibility of pregnancy.

2
Posted by: jea | 2005/12/07

drink citro soda, and a lot of water, just follow the instructions on the bottle

Reply to jea
Posted by: Tiny | 2005/12/07

You can use sitrus soda, it is not taken up in the blood streem.

Reply to Tiny