Question
Posted by: FRIEND | 2004/11/18

BLADDER INFECTION

HI THERE
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WAT CAUSE BLADDER INFECTIONS?
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND HE SAID I GOT A BLADDER INFECTION HE GAVE ME MEDICATION. THIS MORNING MY LEFT ABDOMONAL SIDE WAS VERY SORE I CAN BARELY WALK ON IT AND MY LEG FEELS NUMB. IS THAT OK OR NOT?

Friend, your symptoms are not typical of a bladder infection. The best would be to see your doctor if the symptoms haven’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply. How did your doctor make the diagnosis – did he test your urine, examine you, send the urine away for tests, or what? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/19

Hi FRIEND, what I can say is STAY AWAY from bubble bath, bath salts, bath oils (actually anything for the bath) Most women have this problem, so don't feel alone.

Look after yourself and get better soon.

Bye - Jacqui

Reply to Jacqui