Question
Posted by: FRIEND | 2004/11/18

BLADDER INFECTION

HI THERE
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WAT CAUSE BLADDER INFECTIONS?
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND HE SAID I GOT A BLADDER INFECTION HE GAVE ME MEDICATION. THIS MORNING MY LEFT ABDOMONAL SIDE WAS VERY SORE I CAN BARELY WALK ON IT AND MY LEG FEELS NUMB. IS THAT OK OR NOT?

Bladder infections are very common. Predisposing factors are pregnancy, intercourse and abnormalities of the renal tract. However, they can occur with no obvious cause. Unless they are recurrent, there is no need for concern. It can take a few days before there is improvement in the symptoms.

1
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/18

HELLO

I'M 32 WEEKS PRAG AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY GAVE ME SOME UNTI-BIOTICS PILL AT HOSPITAL BUT WHEN I DRINK THEM I FEEL WORSE,

SOME SAYS WHEN THE BABY STARTS MOVING TO THE OTHER DIRECTION AND THE BABY'S PREASURE ASWEL CAN CAUSE TAHT, BUT YOU DID'NT MENSION WETHER YOU ARE PRAG OR NOT, IF YOU ARE IT MIGHT BE THAT BUT CONSULT YOUR GYNAE.

GOODLUCK.

Reply to MABRR