Posted by: Zanele | 2012/07/17


Hi Doc
I have a problem my 21 year old daughter has a problem of weting the bed at night and this is enbarrasing to her because her simblings are not doing it. I tried to take her for counsinlling but it will stop for few days and start again, what could be the problem?? very worried

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that your daughter consults a neurologist, as she will have to be examined to exclude a structural cause. There is medication available that can be very beneficial but a specialist will have to make a proper diagnosis. The urologist can refer you to a psychiatrist if necessary.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Peter | 2012/07/17

@ Dean. Not on!!!

@ Zanele

Have you taken her to the doctor yet?
Don''t worry about the troll. They normally delete those irrelevant post at the end of the day.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Racoon | 2012/07/17

Dean = troll - I am reporting you to the administrator!

Reply to Racoon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.