Posted by: me | 2008/06/20


I had a hysterectomy about four years ago and now it feels like my bladder is protruding or falling out of my vagina will I need an operation?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Most likely you will need an operation to fix that

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: me again | 2008/06/22

thanks i am wondering if it is part of the bowel and not the bladder its just so uncomfortable who would i see for that if its the bowel

Reply to me again
Posted by: T | 2008/06/22

based on my mom's experience, go and see a urologist. the same thing happened to mom. dont let anyone do the operation! a gynae did my mom's about 2 months ago, he stuffed up badly. she is now having a second op, done by urologist. my mom's was so bad that it tore her rectum. have it seen to asap

Reply to T

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.