Question
Posted by: H | 2003/02/14

Bladder

My tummy is unusally big and when I pass urine it stops and starts on its own. I never had that before. Whwn I went to the toilet before it just ran. I have changed from eating three meals a day to 4 smaller meals a day and have put on weight put I have not changed the quantity that much.

H, you will have to give me more information before I can help you. If you can let me know how old you are, if you’re male or female, if you had any previous operations and if your urine burns, I might be able to help. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.