Question
Posted by: Deena | 2004/11/08

Blackouts

HI,

I just wanted to know if it is possible to blackout even if you don't have a history of fainting or blackouts?

I was involved in a MVA and I can't remember anything. Is it possible that I could have blacked out. The conditions of that day were: It was sunny and hot, I was driving for +- 5 hrs, I just had a few bananas to eat for that day.

Thanks,

Deena.

Deena, it is possible that you had a blackout or that you just fell asleep behind the steering wheel. Another possibility is that the trauma of the accident wiped out all memory of it. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.