Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2008/05/21

Blackout: Feedback

Hello Dr Bets,
I spoke to my doctor (internist) about the balckout. I smsed him (only way to get hold of him and I will not be able to get an appointment any sooner as the one I already have for the end of June) and also mentioned the fast HR, nausea & dizzyness. He replied by saying it is completely fine. So I guess I dont have to worry about it? I am feeling fine today. I will definately mention it to the neurologist that I am seeing next week. Thanks for your help Dr Bets! Really appreciate it! Regards Ruby

Ok Ruby, I'm glad that you are feeling better today. Do mention this as well as the memory problems to the neurologist.