Question
Posted by: Mark | 2007/04/02

Blackout

Morning, While driving on thehighway this morning I almost passed out or had a blackout. There was no warning just a moment where things werent kocher. I stopped at a garage and got some chocolate.. I feel fine now but very unsure of the cause.... I do suffer form MS but the sumptom does not relate to MS in any way.

What should I do.... How will a doctor be able to check this out?

Dear Mark
You have to check this out - see your GP - he will be able to look for heart rythm problems, bloodpressure or bloodsugar problems. You may also need to see your neurologist to check for a type of epilepsy with an EEG. Next time you may not be so lucky!