Question
Posted by: Tony | 2004/10/13

blacklisted

I have 2 defaults and 2 judgements on my credit profile, the 1 judgement has been paid up and the 2nd one im stil paying
Can u advise me on who to contact once I pay up all these to get my name removed from ITC

Expert ImageArchive

I suggest you contact your bank for helping in this regard.

2
Posted by: Been there | 2004/10/13

You guys have to get an attorney to remove it for you. Thats what I did. It cost me R2000 around there. Thats the only way. I only think you can do this if the debt has been cleared. Speak to the attorney anyway.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: shellzo | 2004/10/13

my name has been listed in the ITC as a bad payer because i did not pay my furnisher shop in time and there was a story with them not willing to give me my replacement after my radio was stolen. i have paid them in full and had asked them to write me a letter which was to be taken to ITC to state that i had paid. do i need any more prove that my name is deleted there or what? do i have to write to ITC to ask them if they have removed my name? please help.

Reply to shellzo