Posted by: Tony | 2004/10/13



I have 2 defaults and 2 judgements on my credit profile, the 1 judgement has been paid up and the 2nd one im stil paying
Can u advise me on who to contact once I pay up all these to get my name removed from ITC

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

I suggest you contact your bank for helping in this regard.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Been there | 2004/10/13

You guys have to get an attorney to remove it for you. Thats what I did. It cost me R2000 around there. Thats the only way. I only think you can do this if the debt has been cleared. Speak to the attorney anyway.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: shellzo | 2004/10/13

my name has been listed in the ITC as a bad payer because i did not pay my furnisher shop in time and there was a story with them not willing to give me my replacement after my radio was stolen. i have paid them in full and had asked them to write me a letter which was to be taken to ITC to state that i had paid. do i need any more prove that my name is deleted there or what? do i have to write to ITC to ask them if they have removed my name? please help.

Reply to shellzo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.