Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2007/05/17

Blackheads

I am sorry to bother you 'bout this, but I have notice that SkinDoc's forum has been closed and I am not sure who I can speak to 'bout this? I am struggling with blackheads and I have tried everything. From 2nd Youth - Annique, but nothing seems to work for me. My skin is actually very good, but those blackheads??? I drink 2 litres of water per day, exercise reguraly and eat healthy (I try). Is there any advice you can give me please?

Nadia

Hi Nadia
Blackheads are caused by enlarged pores with lots of oil in it - the oil reacts to the air and oxydizes, causing the black colour. Best would be to visit a beauty salon regularly ( say once a month) to help you remove the blackheads and to use something like Skinoren cream to prevent them?