Question
Posted by: n@s | 2004/02/17

BLACKHEADS

I DO NOT HAVE ACNE BUT SUFFER TERRIBLY FROM BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE, CHIN, CHEST ON BACK. PLEASE CAN YOU ADVSE ON WHAT I CAN DO TO GET RID OF THIS. I HAVE A GEL CALLED CELLSKIN (BUT IT ONLY WORKS ON THE SCARS THAT I HAVE FROM PICKING MYSELF). PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME ON WHAT FACE WASHES TO USE. I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE GARNER FACE WASHES. BUT IT SEEMS THAT I GET HUGE PIMPLES ON MY BACK. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi N@s

I would suggest that you go to a beautician for a steam treatment, to get rid of the blackheads. Then stick to a cleansind rotine - Rooibos has got fab product that really does a great job!

T