Question
Posted by: n@s | 2004/02/17

BLACKHEADS

I DO NOT HAVE ACNE BUT SUFFER TERRIBLY FROM BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE, CHIN, CHEST ON BACK. PLEASE CAN YOU ADVSE ON WHAT I CAN DO TO GET RID OF THIS. I HAVE A GEL CALLED CELLSKIN (BUT IT ONLY WORKS ON THE SCARS THAT I HAVE FROM PICKING MYSELF). PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME ON WHAT FACE WASHES TO USE. I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE GARNER FACE WASHES. BUT IT SEEMS THAT I GET HUGE PIMPLES ON MY BACK. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT?

n@s, you can try a product called Differen® gel – it’s specially formulated for the treatment of black heads. You should also look for a soap free cleanser (eg. Classique) and try that as well. Good luck.