Posted by: Concerned | 2003/12/14

Blackhead/pimple/bump on Penis

When I was about 16 I discovered this red bumb on the sides of my penis I sqeezed it and this white stuff came out which looks similar to the stuff that comes out of a blackhead, after that I sqeezed more and some blood came out. I thought it would go away but now im 19 and it only spread to my testicles. I did consult a doctor who treated me for scabbies. He gave me this spray - Did not work. I went back and he gave me some cream. That did not work either.
He refered me to a skin specialist which I had to wait 5 months for. I told him I would find another one to get an appointment earlier. I forgot.
I do not think it is a STD because there is no pain and it does not itch. I don't even realise its there. It just does not look right/normal. I searched the internet about it and it appears that im not alone. They say that it's normal. What is this? Is there a way to treat this if it is just some pimples/blackheads? (someone recommended Fusicid Acid) or am I gonna have to live with this till it hopefully goes away?

Please help. I am seeing a Dermatologist in January. Is that the right person to see?
Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Concerned, I doubt that it is an STD. It sounds like a sebaceous gland to me and it’s nothing to worry about. The best would be to see the dermatologist and in the mean time to just leave it alone. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.