Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2003/12/14

Blackhead/pimple/bump on Penis

When I was about 16 I discovered this red bumb on the sides of my penis I sqeezed it and this white stuff came out which looks similar to the stuff that comes out of a blackhead, after that I sqeezed more and some blood came out. I thought it would go away but now im 19 and it only spread to my testicles. I did consult a doctor who treated me for scabbies. He gave me this spray - Did not work. I went back and he gave me some cream. That did not work either.
He refered me to a skin specialist which I had to wait 5 months for. I told him I would find another one to get an appointment earlier. I forgot.
I do not think it is a STD because there is no pain and it does not itch. I don't even realise its there. It just does not look right/normal. I searched the internet about it and it appears that im not alone. They say that it's normal. What is this? Is there a way to treat this if it is just some pimples/blackheads? (someone recommended Fusicid Acid) or am I gonna have to live with this till it hopefully goes away?

Please help. I am seeing a Dermatologist in January. Is that the right person to see?
Thank you.

Concerned, I doubt that it is an STD. It sounds like a sebaceous gland to me and it’s nothing to worry about. The best would be to see the dermatologist and in the mean time to just leave it alone. Good luck.