Question
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/22

Blackbird re Women

You say women need a license to have a car, license etc. but we can just breed.

You say that it’s our responsibility to ensure that we do not get pregnant?

Have us woman not heard of contraception?

Well excuse me have you men not heard of condoms!

We ant to entrap men ? Please if you were wise enough to use condoms like you get told to all the time we'd not be able to entrap you.

Please!

I hope this doesn't indicate a growing flame-fight at the tail end of one of the messages I've already responded to !

5
Posted by: curio | 2005/11/22

Hey Delene

I broke up with her because I would not take her word that she is on the injection ...

The slob she is pregnant from took her word ... the last time I spoke to him he said that he was waiting to get out of the marraige as soon as baby is old enough. In the end, the women and child suffers.

AS I SAID, I REFUSE TO TRUST WHEN A DECISION COULD AFFECT SOMEONE ELSE

Reply to curio
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

I also agree with Blackbird

Even condoms is ultimitly a woman's responsibility. She can refuse to have sex without a condom.
I didnt accept condoms from my husband, cuz even me was scared to get trapped......I bought my own.....just now he makes wholes in it.....No no, i dont trust people with this kinda of stuff

And sum woman are allergic to condoms...
SO the man thinks the woman takes pilletjies, and she never does....
like curio here

Reply to Delene
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/22

go back and read the post, you missed something. but then again Helena of Troy, around 200bc nobody could read now could they.

it's a question of supply and demand, both ways, but alas dont think you will understand that.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: curio | 2005/11/22

I have to agree with BLACKBIRD

I had a girlfriend who tried everything to fall preggies and trap me into marraige, including poking holes with a pin into my condoms.

An ex used to insist that she is on the injection. We broke up because I wanted to use condoms. Today she is pegnant from an unsuspecting slob.

Sorry ladies ... I just don't trust you

PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS DIRECTED AT THOSE WOMEN WHO DELIBERATELY SET OUT TO TRAP A MAN ... not the ladies who fall pregnant because the fool refused to wear a condom

Reply to curio
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/22

Just as a thought a bag of wind, cannot defend his words.

Reply to Helena of Troy