Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/19

BLACKBIRD !

Jou posting gelees op myne gister!

Wens ek het woorde geken om jou hartseer en pyn te verbeter maar ek het nie.

Sterkte vir die naweek wat voorle en die res van die jaar - at least kan dit nie k*kker gaan nie ?

:-)) Sterkte ou Bok

,,,,,

3
Posted by: J | 2004/11/19

Soory to hear about your mom and everything else...

Maybe it's time for that cheeseburger...

Reply to J
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/19

Dear BB
My sincerest sympathy with your loss. I'm also very sorry to hear about all your other problems.
Remember you don't have to be strong all the time. You once recommended that I should get myself some waterproof mascara - now it is my turn to recommend it. To be serious - bawl your eyes out if you have to. It helps.
You are in my thoughts.
E.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

xxxBlackbirdxxx Once again sorry for your loss. The year is almost over!! Here's wishing you your best year yet in 2005 !!!

Reply to Mona