Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/18

...blackbird...

Blackbird se Moeder is oorlede vandag.....

Ou bird - my innige simpatie met haar afsterwe.....

Sterkte vir jou en jou familie....

biets
xXx

Blackbird, we've missed you lately --- so sorry to hear about your sad bereavement. We will be thinking of you and your family, diruing these hard times.

4
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/11/19

thanx to all.

this has been the worst year of my life, but as they say, what does'nt kill you only makes you stronger, BUT I DONT WANT TO GET ANY FVCKING STRONGER.

1st i got dumped by the love of my life, broke me emotianally, which cause my bipolar to go out of control and land me in hospital. then i passed a kidney stone, then i nearly got killed by a warthog, then i passed a kidney stone, then i had a minor heart attack, then my mother dies.

not to even talk about my outstanding tax returns and the fact that my 15 year old daughter as entered the masive rebel stage, and people wonder why i have mental problems.

can i please have my money back, i dont like this game called life anymore ...i think there is a bug in the software

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/18

Dis bitter unfair. BB, my innige simpatie met die mee gaan van jou moeder. As daar enige iets is laat weet ons asb.

In my thoughts and prayers.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/18

Ag nee, ek is baie jammer om dit te hoor. My innige simpatie ook.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/18

Please pass on my sympathies as well. May she rest in peace.

Reply to Mona