Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2007/03/29

Black Rings

I have suffered from black rings under my eyes for years! I take Viral Iron tablets daily but nothing really seems to help. I am now 35 and I find it very depressing because it makes me look older and tired all the time even when I am not! My daughter who is now 10 has the same problem. What can I give us both? What can I do to get rid of them. All these amazing eye creams etc just dont work! Thank you

Hi Joanne
could be due to an underlying allergy - if you have hayfever symptoms first treat that and the dark circles will probably get better too. I find an antihistamine at night and Beconase nosespray twice a day works well.
See also http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dark-circles-under-eyes/AN00423

1
Posted by: Joanne | 2007/03/30

Thank you. What antihistamine would you recommend?

Joanne

Reply to Joanne