Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/12/05

black mould

I need some advice....I am under a huge amount of stress at the moment and am tired all the time. The kind of tired that's not normal. Most of the time I don't even want to breath......all I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep! Then I discovered "black mould" in my bathroom - could that (the spores) be the cause of my tiredness.If so how do I get rid of it?

Dear Nikki
Moulds can cause diseases like lung and sinus infections and asthma. You can clean it with bleach or cleaning agents for moulds. You do need to see your GP for a general medical check up to exclude anemia, underactive thyroid, underlying infections and other medical conditions. Read this article also: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm