Question
Posted by: Jake | 2004/11/18

Black circles under eyes!

Help me please. I have black circles under my eyes. I don't know what is doing this. I live a healty life, don't use drugs or drink. I'm 15 years old, i'm less than a hour on the internet(almost daily, I get +-8-9 hours of sleep. What is causing this??? What can I do to let them dissapear???

Thanx

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jake,

some people do just have this naturally, however, even though you are healthy and sleeping enough it may be caused by something that is stressing you.

You may want to consider visiting your doctor for further advice and they may refer you to a dermatologist. You can also post a question to our CyberDoc here at Health24

7
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/11/26

hi jake!
i found out what the eye gel is called:

innox
reverse fx
skin treatment gel
skin essentials

goodluck with the results
sweetcakes

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/11/24

sorry, i can't remember the name but i can check for you and get back to you! haven't used it though...

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: Jake | 2004/11/23

Hey sweet cake!!! wots the stuff's name? Did it work?

Reply to Jake
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/11/22

there is an ointment for the dark rings, but it costs about 100 bucks... speak to a pharmacist... i did, when i was in school, my dark rings were bad, cos of stress, like exams and peer pressure etc

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: Jake | 2004/11/19

Well I drink more than 2 liters of water a day! Like I said I live a health , active live.

But thanks

Reply to Jake
Posted by: Baby doll | 2004/11/19

Hi Jake,

Try to drink lots of water - 8 glases a day at least. It is in the genes but there is stuff u can do to reduce it. Buy an eye gel which specialises in reducing black rings. Good luck!

Reply to Baby doll
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/11/19

i have the exact same problem... there's nothing you can realy do, for some people it's in the genes... females can cover it up with foundation!

Reply to sweetcakes