Question
Posted by: Laydee | 2004/01/29

black body hair on breasts

I am struggling with a very embarrassing problem. I have these horrible black hairs growing on my breasts (around nipple and on rest of breast ares) and on my neck area.

Everyday they seem to be getting more and more. What must I do? I am so ashamed. I walk around in high neck tops because the hairs are getting worse.

Can anybody help me? I feel so alone in this and I don't want to go to the doctor if I can help it.

Laydee, it all depends on how bad it is. If you have hair like a male, the best would be to see your doctor so that he can do some blood tests. If there are just a couple of hairs, you can safely pluck them out with a pair of tweezers. Good luck.
PS, I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but all the answers posted in reply to questions posted on the 29th somehow got lost in Cyberspace. Here it is again.

6
Posted by: meToo | 2004/03/09

I also have the same problem around my nipples. My doc told me that some women get hair on their breasts due to higher levels of testosterone. At any rate, I think I'm going to look into electrolysis, waxing was pretty painful for me and plucking seems to make the situation worse. One time I had a guy say that he likes my "magic nipple hair" and since then, I've been with three other partners who haven't even cared/noticed -- Most guys are just excited to see breasts, they don't seem to care. So I hope that helps with the self-conscious stuff. Good luck. :)

Reply to meToo
Posted by: meToo | 2004/03/09

Reply to meToo
Posted by: A | 2004/02/10

I have the same problem and when I pluck them they I end up getting in-grown hairs!

Reply to A
Posted by: laydee | 2004/02/02

Thanks doc,
I will have to bite the bullet and go to the doc. Not so keen on that but what can I do?

Thanks for replying

Reply to laydee
Posted by: laydee | 2004/01/30

Thanks for your reply. I have done what you say. Lets hope it works for me.

Reply to laydee
Posted by: me | 2004/01/29

I get a long black hair there once in awhile. All I do is pluck them out with the tweezers it will keep them away for a while and then eventually you will stop getting them.

Reply to me