Question
Posted by: Girl | 2007/02/27

Black and brown period

My period started today and its not the same then always. It looks like its black blood if I wipe its brownish my first day is normally light pink. I have no period pains normally I die with period pains Im on the pill and so I dont think Im pregnant. Is it normal for my period to be like this?

The Pill can change periods. It sounds normal.

1
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/02/27

Hi Girl.

I had the same problem last year. I'm also on the pill and couldn't understand what can be the problem. I went to my GP cause it went on for almost three weeks non stop and i lost a lot of blood. It turned out that i had womb and bladder infection at the same time. I had two different types of Anti-biotics and some other tablet (can't remember the name). He told me if it doesn't get better within two days, i must go make to him. It cleared up completely on day two of taking the anti-biotics. I was so relieved cause it really started to get to me.

Go to your GP or even your gynae.

Hope this helps.

Reply to Nikita