Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/22

Blabbering again

Dear Cybershrink
I’m so tired. I don't know what to do anymore. Even breathing seems to be such an effort. All I want to do is sleep. Even when I do I wake up tired. I’m dragging myself along. No, I won’t go into the depths of self-pity - relishing and feeding on thoughts of self-destruction. I really want to feel better, enjoy life again, but it seems impossible. All I have is another weekend looming darkly ahead of me.

Hello El-Jo,
Sounds like anxiety here, which disturbs our breathing, more in the direction of feeling unsatisfied by our breathing, and also providing unrefreshing sleep. Remember to make that clear distinction --- thoyugh you may FEEL AS IF it SEEMS impossible, that doesn't mean that it IS impossible. Don't let the weekend be so gloomy --- go out, do things you usually enjoy, see people and ask about their problems ( they're usually delighted to tell you ), find someone you can help, which will aid both of you.

2
Posted by: tinkle | 2004/10/22

Once there were twins, Joe and John.
Joe was the owner of a dilapidated old boat. It so happened that John's wife died the same day that Joe's boat sank.

A few days later, a kindly old woman saw Joe and mistook him for John.
She said, "I'm sorry to hear about your loss.You must just feel terrible."
Joe, thinking that she was talking about his boat, said, "Heck no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing right from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like old dead fish. She was always losing her water; she had a bad crack in the back and pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to these four guys looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good, but they wanted to use her anyhow. The fools tried to get in her all at once and she split right up the middle."

The old lady fainted....

Reply to tinkle
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/22

Well, there I go again, sounding sorry for myself!!!!!!!!

Reply to El-Jo