Question
Posted by: Sharne | 2011/02/16

BJ crazy

My bf of two years and i have an amazing sex life but he wants blow jobs all the time.im happy to do it 4 times a week but he wants it everyday.i really want to please him but i feel like he wants it too much.my lips can only take so much.LOL.how can i get him to chill a bit with the bjs?

Unfortunately the only suggestion I have is the most obvious one...you need to tell him how you feel about this and when you are not comfortable to do it just say you don't want to but do want to do x or y instead. You don't have do it just because he wants you to!

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Sharne | 2011/02/16

LOL Thanks Sparky.thats some awesome advice.i love giving them but only up til a certain point.will take that advice thanks a stack

Reply to Sharne
Posted by: Sparky | 2011/02/16

Hi Sharne, my partner (50) and I (43) have sex three times a day, and it always starts with foreplay. He too wants BJ''s all the time and I was like you I just didn''t want to do it anymore, but I started using my imagination with cream, body chocolate, eatable lubricants etc., and the rewards are amazing. He is like putty in my hands, he pleases me as well. Ok there are days when I don''t feel like then I take his attention away by doing other things (playing with my vibrator in front of him), trust me he totally forgets about the BJ. Don''t bite or hurt him, he might not trust you near him again. Just divert is attention away with other things. Good luck, be safe and have fun. Wishing you many organisms.

Reply to Sparky
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/16

Your BF is one lucky bugger.lol

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Sharne | 2011/02/16

LOL.not a bad idea.but i love giving them just not everyday.my lips will end up looking like i had botox done.but thanks for the suggestions.moerse snaaks!haha

Reply to Sharne
Posted by: mo-mo | 2011/02/16

tell him that u have mouth sores ....and u cant give him a bj...LOL

Reply to mo-mo
Posted by: cheer | 2011/02/16

lol..don''t bite it off. just a small nibble , trust me he wil tell u to take a break.lol

Reply to cheer
Posted by: Sharne | 2011/02/16

LOL Cheer.i dont wana shoot myself in the foot.i still need it to operate

Reply to Sharne
Posted by: Cheer | 2011/02/16

Bite his winky and say .................ooops sory

Reply to Cheer
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist