Question
Posted by: potsotso | 2006/10/30

bitter loser

i broke up with my boyfriend and now he is trying to create conflict between me and my friends. he is spreading lies bout me saying that i said horrible things about them. what should i do or say to him?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

well i douibt anyone can add much to that.

Reply to kat
Posted by: pam | 2006/10/30

i am not sure how old you both are but i have been through the same thing where the guy tried to destroy me and the bottom line is he can say what he wants to whoever he wants as long as you know the truth who cares what he is saying - if your friends are truly your friends they wont believe him anyway and trust me the big wheel turns and everyone will see right through him - just ignore him cos the best reaction is no reaction the more he sees that he is getting to you the more he is gonna carry on try and ignore it and eventually he will see that no matter what he says it does not affect you then he will soon stop.

Reply to pam