Question
Posted by: anni | 2007/12/06

bitten by an unknown insect

I was bitten by something unknown in January. It was a burning sensation. I wore a betadine bandage for 2 months this relieved the pain. After 2 months i lost my eyesighit in one eye almost completey. No signs of eye illness was found by 2 eye specialists examening, no bleeding in the arteries of the eye. Cat scan showed no blockace in the brain arteries. no stroke suffered. 16000 white cell count in blood, months of treatment with 1000mg2x per day-count down to 9000.suffer from constant sore throat and extreme headaces even now 11 months later. my eyesight did improve thankfully but are not back to normal yet.received prolonged homeopathic treatments and quantum and O2 infusions as well as Ozone O3 suana treatments. Stil suffering and unable to lead a normal life..Who can help and/or shed light. in this dark tunnel.

Dear Anni
The bite may also be unrelated to your current symptoms. Are you under the care of a physician at the moment? High white cell count and chronic sore throat sometimes are symptoms of bone marrow disease. Have you been tested for tickbite fever and Lyme's disease?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: nervous | 2008/11/28

Good morning
a Small red tick bit my friend this morning, those that you get on animals. How long before symptoms show and what are they and what treatment. Does every red tick carry the virus?

Thank you so much for your help

Reply to nervous