Question
Posted by: $ | 2004/11/18

Birthmark on his "Penis"

My boyfriend has a birthmark on his penis.
Are there any other men that have a birth mark on their penises???Im just curious 2 know...

EMc

8
Posted by: Peter | 2004/11/19

I totally agree $
Hey Sandy, "Jealousy" makes you "Nasty"

Reply to Peter
Posted by: $ | 2004/11/19

I think you are jealous "SANDY"

Reply to $
Posted by: Sandy | 2004/11/18

Why on earth do you want to know if other guys have it? What's the use of asking?? You're not supposed to discuss rubbish on this site. Or would you like it to close down? The sexologist isn't there to answer STUPID questions!!! Use your brains for a change!! I think you're disgusting!!!!

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: $ | 2004/11/18

My husbands faithful, his names Mark.
Whats yours?

Reply to $
Posted by: :-) | 2004/11/18

What's your husbands name? maybe we have the same husband! Is yours faithful ?

Reply to :-)
Posted by: Peter | 2004/11/18

Hello $
I also have a birth mark on my penis.Got one in the same place as your boyfriends...on the shaft of my penis.My girlfriend says it turns her on as only a few males have them here.
So enjoy the "treasure" that your boyfriend has.Lol

*Only special men have them

Reply to Peter
Posted by: $ | 2004/11/18

Hi Surfer
The mark is a small dark patch of skin, it is on the underside of his penis.Im not worried, just curious 2 know how many others have a birth mark on there penis.Yes sex is great with him & i find the birth mark something unual & kinda cute/funny

Reply to $
Posted by: surfer | 2004/11/18

what kind of mark is it?There should be other men out there so babes don't worry if the sex is good why worry?

Reply to surfer