Question
Posted by: OK | 2007/06/04

Birthday Present

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon. He turns 40, and I don't know what to get him.... he has almost everything... any i deas?

What do you give the man who has everything ? Antibiotics ?

3
Posted by: Jerk | 2007/06/04

Give him a good sex that he will never forget you.

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Maria | 2007/06/04

Just curious, why did you decide to post this question on a psychiatrist's expert forum?

If he has everything, why don't you buy him an experience? Flip in a helicopter, scuba diving course, luxury weekend away... as Yello says, depending on the budget of course.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Yello | 2007/06/04

I suppose it depends on what your budget is? If it were my man I would buy him some nice aftershave that I would like him to wear for me, a nice jacket - there are some lovely ones this winter, treat him to a day at the spa? Book a weekend away for the two of you.... If you dont have oodles to spend (and who does) then make him a fantastic dinner, nice desert ...

Reply to Yello