Question
Posted by: KEANU | 2004/10/14

birth control method

I have a 4 months old baby. Since I gave birth on the 02-June I had sex with my fiance last month (twice), we used condoms. I am also not on any contrceptive. I an advise on what kind of contrecetive should Ii utilize because I am also breast feeding. I need your help because my fiance does not like using condoms. Is it true that when you breastfeed, not being on a contraceptive and being sexually active not using condoms THAT YOU WON'T FALL PREGNANT. That will be up until you stop brest feeding.

Breast feeding decreases the chances of pregnancy but additional treatment is needed and usually in the form of the mini-pill. This is safe to breast feed with and give good protection. Consult a family planning clinic for this