Question
Posted by: miss veggie | 2003/02/20

birth control

hi!! im 18yrs and a vegetarian for 1 and a half years. I wanted to know whether its risky to take birth control while a vegetarian and also what are the side effects of taking the injection Nu-Isterate for a long period of time(say six years).One more thing...is it common for a person to spot even after taking the injection for about a year??
Thanks.

HI there

Please direct this question to Cyberdoc, since it is his field. I will add, however, that the injection could contribute to lower bone density, so it is a concern.
Please mention this to Cyberdoc.

Good luck.