Question
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/14

BIRAL

Will this interfere with my contreceptive pill - Yasmin ?

thanx

With such herbal products, generally nobody bothers to do the necessary research, so the acurate answer is : we don't know. Probably not, but we can't be sure.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/29

Wil it be detected in a blood test

Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/14

LOL I was wondering why Q (the real one) was on a contraceptive pill.

I get a little irate too when ppl use my name. Do you think we have sharing issues? hahaha

Reply to lulu
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/14

As far as I know Biral is a natural product and does not have any side effects. I have used it while on a contraceptive and there was no interverence.

Reply to JM
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/14

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NICE THIS ONE IS TAKEN AND YES MOST PILLS INTERFEAR WITH THE PILL CONSULT YOUR DOC ON THIS TO MAKE SHURE!

Reply to Q