Posted by: Pikkie | 2007/04/18

Bipolere depressie

AS dit moontlik is, kan u my asseblief voorsien van n dokter in die Oos-randebied wat spesialiseer in bipolere depressie. Baie dankie, Groete

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I can't do so, because it is impossible to keep track of where the doc's are and what their special interest is. And I doubt whether any in private practice would specialize solely in Bipolar Disorder --- but the good aspect of that is that ALL psychiatrists in your area should be competent to deal with it. Check your phone book, and the Anxiety /Depression Support Group ( number on this page ). If you have a GP / huisdokter, he/she also should be able to recommend someone locally he knows to be good. Good luck !

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/18

Pikkie, CS beveel nooit iemand aan nie omdat hy nie kan tred hou met alle sielkundiges en psigiaters oral in die land nie. Ek stel voor jy vra jou huisdokter, die Mediese Raad of die Depression and Anxiety Group - nommer bo-aan hierdie bladsy.

Reply to Maria

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.