Question
Posted by: Pikkie | 2007/04/18

Bipolere depressie

AS dit moontlik is, kan u my asseblief voorsien van n dokter in die Oos-randebied wat spesialiseer in bipolere depressie. Baie dankie, Groete

I can't do so, because it is impossible to keep track of where the doc's are and what their special interest is. And I doubt whether any in private practice would specialize solely in Bipolar Disorder --- but the good aspect of that is that ALL psychiatrists in your area should be competent to deal with it. Check your phone book, and the Anxiety /Depression Support Group ( number on this page ). If you have a GP / huisdokter, he/she also should be able to recommend someone locally he knows to be good. Good luck !

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/18

Pikkie, CS beveel nooit iemand aan nie omdat hy nie kan tred hou met alle sielkundiges en psigiaters oral in die land nie. Ek stel voor jy vra jou huisdokter, die Mediese Raad of die Depression and Anxiety Group - nommer bo-aan hierdie bladsy.

Reply to Maria