Posted by: EL | 2008/09/14

Bipolar quiz

Hi CS,

Yesterday I did the bipolar quiz on health24. The result: I might have bipolar. Is that the reason why I have so many moodswings and making everybody unhappy with my stupid personality? I don' t really know a lot about bipolar, still have to read up on it.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

At this distance, I obviously can't tell you that you do or don' have Bipolar disorder, but indeed, it is one possibnle explanation for the problems you describe --- those some people, for instance, have a cyclothymic personality or pwersonality disorder, which has different varieties of mood swings. The best way to be sure would be to arrange to see a good local psychiatrist for a thorough assessment of the whole picture ( any quiz can only raise possibilities ) and then if a diagnosis is made, to discus treamtment options

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Harley | 2009/03/16

Can you kindly please forward any info with regards to this condition? and if you should have any quick quizes or tests to try out i would appreciate the questionaires.

I would like to receive as much understanding and advice relating to this condition

I look forward to your response.


Reply to Harley
Posted by: Maria | 2008/09/15

I agree with Why and Mario. These quizzes are much too simplistic to give any useful information.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Mario | 2008/09/15

Morning EL

It is impossible to diagnose yourself with Bipolar based on a quiz. The condition is much more complicated than that. If you suspect that you might suffer from a mood disorder (or any other disorder), follow Why' s advice and go see a good pshyciatrist.

Reply to Mario
Posted by: why | 2008/09/14

The best way to find out is to go and see a good psychologist or pshyciatrist.

Reply to why

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.