Question
Posted by: Kimmie | 2007/07/26

Bipolar Or Depression

Hi. I have a feeling I might be Bipolar, the reson being is that I have moment of utter happiness which last for a bout 2-3 months absolutely nothing can go wrong. I joke around, go out meet wih friends, feel so happy, around my family the same, nothing anybody does or says can truly upset me. I loose weight and feel great in my career. Then suddenly, overnight, I am miserable, feel sad, am tired all the time, I have stopped seeing my friends, they invite me out but keep putting them off, I just dont feel like seeing them. I feel like i have lost all my confidence in my job, I vant seem to remember things anymore like I used to and this is really interfering in my line of work. I have put on all the weight I have lost. I just stay at home now and do nothing. It feels like there is nothing to look forward to either. Why the sudden change in me? I dont understand how one moment everything is fine and the next it isnt.

Bipolar is about major mood swings which last for days, usually weks and months, not "momentary" shifts of mood. See a good local shrink for a proper assessment of what's troubling you, so as to be able to get a reliable diagnosis and whatever treatment is appropriate

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/26

See the new bipolar and depression support forum on Talk

Reply to anon