Posted by: Linette | 2007/04/24

Bipolar II disease

I must know how to handle my husband

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry, Linete, but that is far too vague and broad a question for me to answer. Presumably your husband has seen a psychiatrist for a proper assessment before the diagnosis of Bipolar II disorder was made --- arrange to meet with that psychiatrist to discuss how to handle whatever specific problems are arising with regard to your husband. As fanny says, check out elsewhere in H24 and you'll find quite a bit of material on BIpolaer Disorder, to help you to understand it

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: fanny | 2007/04/24

there's a whole page on health 24 ragarding both bipolar diseases. Just search under the name Bipolar and u'll find it.
Hope it helps.

Reply to fanny

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.