Question
Posted by: Linette | 2007/04/24

Bipolar II disease

I must know how to handle my husband

Sorry, Linete, but that is far too vague and broad a question for me to answer. Presumably your husband has seen a psychiatrist for a proper assessment before the diagnosis of Bipolar II disorder was made --- arrange to meet with that psychiatrist to discuss how to handle whatever specific problems are arising with regard to your husband. As fanny says, check out elsewhere in H24 and you'll find quite a bit of material on BIpolaer Disorder, to help you to understand it

1
Posted by: fanny | 2007/04/24

there's a whole page on health 24 ragarding both bipolar diseases. Just search under the name Bipolar and u'll find it.
Hope it helps.

Reply to fanny