Question
Posted by: Maria | 2008/05/22

Bipolar expert forum

Admin posted this message on the Bipolar and Depression support forum:
-----------------
We have opened a special guest forum for a Bipolar Expert - questions can be posted from today and they will be answered on Monday evening. The guest forum can be found under Experts.
-----------------
I thought it would reach a wider audience here CS, sorry to advertise another forum on yours. :) And regards to MegaMoggy.

Thansk --- amazing that none of the editorial staff thought it sensible to inform me of this innovation, which I first suggested years ago. Hope it turns out to be useful