Question
Posted by: help help | 2005/07/21

bipolar and hearing voices

Please can you help me out i have bipolar and latey i am hearing voices in my head . is it the disorder i have that is causing this ?

It could be, but you really should arange to see your psychiatrist asap for a proper assessment of this, and a probable revision in your medications. Hearing voices can occur either in a manic episode, or during a severe depression ; and could also incidentally arise for quite another reason. Only a good psych assessmetn could clarify this. This can be leared up, but don't delay getting it fixed

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/21

Yes. Go and see your psychiatrist for a re-assessment of the medication you are using. And if you aren't using medication, the psychiatrist will probably put you on something.

Liza

Reply to Liza