Question
Posted by: help help | 2005/07/22

bipolar and being boarded from work

please can anyone out there tell me if they have been boarded from work due to bipolar due to the disorder , and why were you were boarded was it the meds that made you not be able to do a normal days work or was it the mania part i would like to know the symtoms .

As I understand it, boarding is usually on the grounds that because of an illness, you are no longer able to continue to do your job --- whether this is because of symptoms that are not relieved by medication, or side-effects of necessary medications.
I don't know from your question whether you are worried that they WILL or that they WON'T board you. Either way, you'd do best to see a good local psychiatrist to re-assess your situation and dvise you on the best course of action and treatment

1
Posted by: Liz | 2005/07/22

Bipolar is a disorder that can effect any situation. It can affect your work, but it shouldnt be anything to stress about. I recomend that you double check what medication you taking and maybe slow it down or speed it up.

Reply to Liz