Posted by: fiona | 2012/12/11


My partner suffers from extreme mood swings.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Far too little information on which to give a useful opinion. How extreme ? How often ? How long do they last ? What other symptoms ? What drugs does he take, prescription, over-the-counter and street drugs ?
He should see a really good GP or clinic doctor in the first place for a full assessment. Bipolar is only one of a number of possible explanations, each needing a diferent plan of management.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Maria | 2012/12/11

You will have to give more information... how often do the mood swings occur and for how long do they go on? What are the symptoms? Does he take any drugs, legal or illegal? What is his lifestyle like?

Reply to Maria

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.