Question
Posted by: dbb | 2008/07/24

bipolar

Hi Doc,

Please can you give me some of your input please
My Shrink put me on abilify last week as a last resort as nothing is working for me tried over a dozen different types of mood stabilizers and anti-depressants over the past couple of years . this week my moods have been stable up like the last couple of months where I was having downs daily and the ups were not highs but ok moods. Can the pill work this fast ? I do find I an undeceive at night time like i am not sure what I want to do next. But my moods and been constant and no lows

This would be far too early to decide that such a med ( ESPECIALLY when we're talking about mood instability ) was NOT working, but it's allowed to work early as well as late. It sounds as though it is suiting you.