Question
Posted by: Herman | 2007/08/11

Bipolar

Please help me with support groups in the Johannesburg East Rand area for persons sufferring from bipolar and those living with them.

Call the number iven on this page for the Depression / Anxiety Support Group --- that's their national office, and they should have up-to-date knowledge on support groups near you. I value your emphasis on "those living with them" as this part of the issue is often neglected

1
Posted by: carla | 2007/08/11

Herman click on TALK and go to Bi Polar & Depression Support, see Post no 6, Illana is starting up a support group in the East Rand area.

Reply to carla