Question
Posted by: Michael | 2005/11/30

Bipolar

Hi I am sixteens years of age am a male and I belive that I could be suffering from Bipolar disorder as I have suffered from depression before and I have attempted suicide can you please tell me the signs and syptoms and how you diagnose it and everything I need to know what I mus do if I suspect i might be suffering from it.

Michael, this is more CyberShrink’s field of expertise and as it is a serious problem, the best would be to contact him and discuss it with him. If he can’t help, you’re welcome to contact me and I’ll do my best to help. Good luck.